When you connect to the application, your position is not automatically found. Find out how to fix it.
Step 1 - check your location settings
- Open the "Settings", and choose the Privacy tab. Ensure the location services are turned on.
- Back into the settings, scroll down until you find the Owlee application, and select it.
- Ensure the location settings are set on While Using.
- Go back into Owlee application.
Step 2 - Tap on Locate me button
- Open Owlee.
- Once you are on the map, you will find at the right bottom of the screen: 3 buttons.
- Click on the one with the arrow icon.
- The map will then automatically reposition itself, based on your current location.